21 March 2011

Help Request,

Help Request,

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and family, I know this might be a surprise to you but I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Scotland for a Seminar.

I need a favor from you as I've misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept and I will like you to assist me with an urgent loan of $2,500 U.S Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever amount you can afford to help me with and I promise to pay you back as soon as I return home and  I have limited access to the Internet and i need you to help me with a loan $2,500 U.S Dollars.

Here are the details to help me send the money through Western Union
 
Receiver;s Name: Win K. Charles
Address : 21 George Street,
Edinburgh EH2 2PB, Scotland

Send me the below information's.

Sender name:
Mtcn:
Amount sent;
address:

kindly help me make the transfer as soon as you receive this email and once you have it sent, send me the transfer control number with the Receipt used in sending it. Also do let me know how you want me to pay you back so I can make the arrangements to get it to you as soon as I get back home.

No comments: